Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, "Shorty!"

Today is Collier's birthday. We celebrated at midnight last night by leaving Laura's toasty house (after watching My Summer of Love and drinking copious amounts of wine) and driving down to Mozart's to get not just one, but two, different kinds of chocolate cheesecake and splitting them. Laura's friend Ruth was with us too. I don't know her well, but we all decided she's totally "Charlotte" from Sex and the City for myriad reasons too convoluted and silly to get into in this particular forum. Which naturally makes her extremely endearing to me. We also listened to that awful "It's your Birthday" song by 50 Cent in the car, like, 80 times. But it was wonderful. I love those girls. It makes me wish I was a lesbian.

So, Collier, happy 29. See ya in da club. I love you.

No comments: