Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dead Celebrities

My friend Bill had a party tonight with a dead celebrities theme. I finally got to wear my Michael Hutchence "costume" that I've alway wanted to wear for Halloween, but it's always been too cold. A wife-beater, white boxers, and a belt around my neck. and everyone knew who I was. That was exciting.

And I met Daniel. Daniel is 31. Daniel is getting his PHD in behavioral psychology. and Daniel is sexy as hell. He was dressed as Roy Rogers, but everyone thought he was supposed to be Jack Twist. I'm sure nothing will happen, but damn. That's all I have to say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for your information, you ingorant fuck, Michael was naked when they found him. You are a tasteless piece of shit. May you burn in hell.

ryan said...

Big INXS fan? And you have the nerve to call me tasteless?

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's calling you tasteless because you didn't go authentic (i.e. naked)?

What a douchebag.

ryan said...

Well, not actually being naked was brought to my attention several times.... yeah, that would have been less tasteless. and nice "anonymous."