Monday, July 30, 2007

Today we went biking in the Pisgah rain forest...

...and it rained the whole time! The whole trail was just slush. These pictures don't do it justice, but it was wicked fun. We were covered, and at one point, I stopped to help one of the kids with his brakes, because I didn't believe him that they were sticking, and lo and behold, I went flying over the handlebars. That's never happened to me before. I landed on my chest, but somehow mostly scratched my leg. One other kid lost control, fell onto his bar, smashed his balls, then rammed his face into a tree before his bike stopped. When I found him, he was curled up in the fetal position, holding his balls, his helmet half hanging off, and sobbing. Poor guy. But he was fine. He's gonna have a nasty bruise on his face, but that just makes him cool.

This was supposed to just be my legs, but once again, Charlotte can't take pictures.

The best part was the mud actually started sliding into my underwear, and I could feel it in my butt!

No comments: