Saturday, July 21, 2007

I've been tagged.

By Kat. Here are the rules:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.

My 8 Things (none of which will probably be much of a surprise to anyone who knows me, but I'll do my best):

1. When I was little, I wanted to be Snow White when I grew up. And yet, somehow, my mother didn't immediately assume that I was gay. Or maybe she did.

2. I was the reason my mom's pet miniature schnauzer died. She was a very old dog, and I was in high school, and let her out one day in the summer to go pee, and forgot she was out, and my dad came home from work, and found her lying in the ditch outside, dying of a heat stroke because I'd left her out all day long. We took her to the vet, but there was nothing they could do: her brain was baked, so they put her to sleep. I'll probably feel guilty about that until the day I die.

3. I really like men's armpits. In a sexual way. I really, really like them. A lot.

4. When I was 6, I had a Ken doll that I used a Sharpie to color pubic hair on. And chest hair. My brothers found it and of course told my parents (while laughing hysterically). My dad took it away from me (while trying to stifle laughter himself), but I still don't know why they took it away. Maybe I should ask. And yet, somehow, my father didn't immediately assume that I was gay. Or maybe he did.

5. The first career I ever really wanted as a kid was to be a pediatrician in the 3rd grade. Then I wanted to be an architect in the 4th grade. Then in high school I wanted to be a therapist. Then I abandoned that idea because I didn't want to go to school for it. I should have gone to school for it.... *sigh*

6. I used to masturbate incessantly to a picture of Gerardo I tore out of a magazine of him wearing unbuttoned jeans. I tried to jerk off to that "Rico Suave" video too, but I found all those ugly girls too distracting. (If you're keeping track, this was pre-Marky-Mark.)

7. I once lost interest in a man I was dating because he really liked a movie I hated. I couldn't get past it. I mean, I really hated this movie.

8. I regularly get huge crushes on TV characters. Not on actors; on characters. Sometimes I even fantasize that I'll meet someone just like that character. I know, it's pathetic.

I guess I'll tag Bryan, Mark (though I know he won't do it!), Tom (even though he just arrived in England today!), Sturge, and.... that's all that hasn't already been tagged by someone else.

3 comments:

Kat Candler said...

Gerardo came in to the Village Inn I was working at his high school. He was surrounded by all of the cheesy girls from his videos. He was pretty yucky.

bh said...

re: #7

What movie can you possibly hate so much that it would sabotage a relationship? You've got to tell us.

ryan said...

I'll tell you in person....