Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You know, I wasn't breastfed....

I think I need to do some research on what kind of formula my mother used to feed me when I was a baby. They've already proven (well, mostly) that the "gay gene" comes from the X chromosome, the maternal side, so I can already partially blame my mother for ruining my life, but it seems as if I might have even more ammunition: soy!!

The acclaimed research scientist Jim Rutz penned an editorial recently unequivocally linking soy products to the "rising" rate of homosexuality! It's a fascinating piece, and really, I think Rutz makes a reasoned argument for further investigation into this atrocity that Israel, France, the UK and New Zealand have already figured out and are cracking down on. The most damning piece of evidence is laid bare in this paragraph:

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.


Very interesting.... I wonder if that might also explain why almost every fag has a tiny penis, too. It's curious that no one has made that connection before!

Not convinced yet? Well listen to this and then take your foot out of your mouth:
Doctors used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes, prevent cancer and heart disease, and save millions in the Third World from starvation. That was before they knew much about long-term soy use. Now we know it's a classic example of a cure that's worse than the disease. For example, if your baby gets colic from cow's milk, do you switch him to soy milk? Don't even think about it. His phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal. If he is a she, brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as seven, robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy, it's far worse: He may not reach puberty till much later than normal.

It's astounding, and honestly, I plan to throw out all the tofu in my fridge as soon as I'm done writing this. Maybe it's not too late for me, especially if I go start stuffing myself with a whole lot of hot, juicy meat. Like, a hamburger.

Thank God Jim Rutz finally had the balls (so to speak) to stand up and take a stand on this! Maybe within anothr generation or two we can totally wipe out the homosexuals!

Or at least shove the few remaining ones back into the closet and alleys where they belong. Boy howdy.
Clearly fed a lot of soy as a child.

1 comment:

zen imbecile said...

Ah ha! That explains why most Asians are gay too!

And why China has such a population problem!

... wait a minute ...