Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Even though I didn't actually get to go rafting, I got some nice pictures.

I went on the trip. But only the campers and counselors got to go in boats. I took pictures. Here are some extras (i.e., not of campers). I like North Carolina. Also, everyone here makes fun of me for always being cold. But it was 60 degrees this morning! Until, like, noon! That's winter where I come from. It only got to the 70's today.







This picture was actually an accident, but that guide was hella cute, so I saved it.

1 comment:

Tom Drew said...

Have I ever told you how much I love trains? When I was little and I found out my uncle was an engineer, I automatically assumed he was a train engineer. I guess that's an easy enough mistake for a kid to make, but I never questioned it.

I guess I'll get a little train time in England. Yay!