Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The capsule bore precious cargo

Whew! I just woke up from a 2-hour nap, if you wanna call it that. I went to a Tribeza happy hour earlier today at Santa Rita, right around the corner from my house. Unfortunately, they had free tequila shots, of which I had 7. Or maybe 8, I'm not sure (the kind I liked the most was created in barrels that had been used to make Maker's Mark, since they're made by the same people; delicious!). And that was after having a very strong margarita right when I got there. I came home and kind of collapsed, but not before drunk-dialing a couple of people (luckily, I no longer have a certain person's phone number in my phone). I was supposed to go to the first meeting of the gay and lesbian whatever at St. Edwards, but since I got home around 7:40, and could barely stand up, and their meeting started at 8, I didn't make it. I feel really bad; the leader of the group is in my Theories of Personality class and made a point of introducing himself to me this afternoon, and welcoming me to the club. Oops. Oh well, I'm sure it's just a bunch of 20-year-old undergrads anyway.

I should stop being so snobby. I guess I'm going to be awake all night, now. Great.

No comments: