Friday, January 27, 2006

Somebody give me a job immediately

I've become addicted to watching Oprah lately. Well, the last 2 days. Today she has the cast of Brokeback Mountain on, and talk about taking a great film and turning it into meaningless drivel. And Anne Hathaway is about 16 brain cells short of a pear.

Somebody should give Courtney Love her own talk show. Now that would be worth watching. Imagine the possibilities.... Especially if she only had people on that she hated.

Also, I really love all these new Ebay commercials that have "Daydream Believer" playing. I heart that song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha - just give love a reality show... 'cept I guess there'd have to be a hell of a lot of editing.

Anonymous said...

Someone please give Ryan his own talk show! Please? Pretty please?

ryan said...

Me and mark used to joke about having a radio show together and how funny it would be, because all we would do is talk about sex and fight with each other. I like it.