Friday, September 01, 2006

Getting to Know You

Last week Dylan, Mindy and I decided we should start having one night a week to have a "roommate dinner," where we all cook and eat a meal together. We decided it should be last night, Thursday, even though I had class in the morning, and had to work until 8:30. I came home to a wonderful meal of chicken enchiladas, gazpacho, and a huge bottle of wine. It was so nice, and the food was delicious. So we ate, and finished off the bottle of wine, and just sat around for over 2 hours, talking. It was really nice, and just what I needed. It's only the first week of school, and I'm already stressed out and exhausted. This semester is definitely going to be a lot more intense than last summer, I can already tell.

But I really like my roommates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that you like your roommates. When I was in school, my roommates were awful - I despised them. Longest year of my life.

Victor

ryan said...

Tell me about it. I lived with this one total asshole once who thought he was all hot shit because he was getting his MBA at UT. Like that's a real school. But he was just overcompensating. For a lot of things. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

Guys getting their MBAs are usually total douchebags. He probably drives a BMW and works in finance. What a tool.

Victor