Friday, February 16, 2007

The Sweet Taste of Liberty in Your Mouth


It's been decided: Stephen Colbert officially has his own ice cream!

While fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and caramel doesn't sound particularly appetizing to me, I guess I'll have to be a good consumer and member of the Colbert Nation and pick some up.

"I'm not afraid to say it. Dessert has a well-known liberal agenda," Colbert said in a statement. "What I hope to do with this ice cream is bring some balance back to the freezer case."

In other news, my wretched, nightmare of a paper for my American Dilemmas class is coming along nicely. After working on it for almost 5 hours yesterday, including late into the night at the St. Ed's library, where I spent most of my time actually checking out the other boys up late doing homework, and emailing with Bryan about how much I hate being challenged in school (everything's so much easier when it's...easy).

I have come to the conclusion, after boundless research, that homeless people and single mothers sucking up tax dollars should just be released into the forest and hunted by Republicans.

I wonder how my professor would react to my suggesting that as a "controversial solution."

No comments: