Thursday, April 19, 2007

God, it's about time straight men realized that boxers are just about the unsexiest thing ever!



The NYT today had a really cute article about what gay men have known for centuries: cute underwear is so cute! Well, really the article is about the rise in popularity among straight men in "fashion briefs" in the last couple of years.

I've always been a briefs man myself (I went through a very, very brief period when I was a freshmen in college of wearing boxers, but it was short-lived), and always preferred them on everyone else as well. And though I have my share of "fashion briefs," (in fact, I probably have far too many pairs of far too expensive underwear, and I'm actually sitting here in a pair of American Apparel underwear as we speak; grey ones) there's something about the little grey waistband of Hanes and Fruit of the Looms, with their simple gray, blue, and black colors that I find really hot. I will admit, though, that I only very recently retired my collection of tightie-whities. Which, as anyone who reads me regularly knows, were once my very favorite. It takes a special kind of man to pull off the white briefs, though.

Okay, I've rambled on about underwear for long enough....

No comments: