Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Okay, so maybe the snow days are starting to get to me a little bit....

In the true spirit of winter, I've been sleeping almost 10 hours the last few nights (thank you, St. Eds, for cancelling classes!) and eating like there's no tomorrow. For instance, for dinner last night I ate a plate of lasagna, then my managers at work made chili, and I had a huge bowl of that, then I came home and ate two bowls of beans and rice that Dylan had made, then I had two brownies and finished off a pint of ice cream. Then I saw a pizza commercial and a Taco Bell commercial and I wanted them both. The last three mornings I've gotten up and made giant waffles from scratch, too, which were absolutely delicious and drowning in butter.

Also, I have been doing a lot of YouTube watching this morning.

This is one of the most unintentionally hilarious videos I've ever seen. My favorite part is near the beginning when Stephen Dorff throws all the magazines at the paparazzi. I burst out laughing. Then he just goes on throwing things. To, you know, show how angry he is.

I have to admit I've always really liked this song, though.

No comments: