Thursday, March 01, 2007

It paves my way, but it corrodes my soul.

In lieu of any remotely original thoughts of my own today, but needing to kill some time between classes, I decided to bring you the boys of FAGATS, and their mildly amusing series of entries entitled, "Why You Are Gay." Which, if you are actually, gay, might even give you a couple of chuckle-worthy "Ah-Ha!" moments.

Why You are Gay:
1."In the Night Kitchen"
2. "The Neverending Story"
3. The Hardy Boys
4. Trapper Keepers
5. "A Separate Peace"
6. "School Ties"
7. And last but not least, and particularly apropos to this week for me, just posted yesterday, Friends, Summer Camp!!

And speaking of summer camp, I have my first phone interview on Friday for a camp in northeastern Pennsylvania, which you can read about here. I'm trying not to get my hopes up or anything, but it's exciting. I talked very briefly yesterday to the guy who's going to be interviewing me, and he seemed pretty awesome. So cross your fingers for me.

In the meantime, I'm going to do my best not to think about the fact that the man I went on a blind date with last night, set up by a dear friend, which went quite swimmingly, lives only 2 blocks away from the last man who completely shattered my heart.

Good times. Happy Thursday.

No comments: